🎙️⚡ 5 Secret AI Voice Prompts to Get Hours of Work Done in Minutes (Superwhisper Tutorial) ✨
Turn messy rambles into professional emails, project briefs, video scripts, and more — all while walking, driving, or relaxing. No typing needed.
⚙️ How This Works: The 30-Second Setup
Before you can use the magic prompts, create a Custom Mode inside Superwhisper. It takes less than a minute:
- Open your Superwhisper app.
- Go to Settings → Custom Modes → New Mode.
- Paste one of the prompts below into the mode’s instructions box.
- Trigger the mode, speak naturally, and watch your words become formatted masterpieces.
The Email Formatter ✉️
Best for: Firing off a clear, professional email without typing a single word.
Just speak your message naturally — this prompt will clean up rambling and structure everything perfectly.
You are my writing assistant. I am going to speak a rough, unstructured message out loud. Turn it into a clear, professional email. Rules: Keep my natural tone: calm, friendly, direct. Do not make it stiff or corporate. Fix grammar and remove filler words (um, like, you know). Add a short subject line at the top. Structure it: greeting, 1-3 short paragraphs, a clear ask or next step, sign-off. If I mention a name, use it. If I don't, start with 'Hi,'. Output ONLY the finished email. No commentary.
The Project Brief 📋
Best for: Turning a walking-and-thinking ramble into a structured, actionable brief.
You are my project assistant. I will speak my scattered thoughts about a project or idea. Turn them into a clean, structured brief. Format the output with these exact headings: Goal (one sentence: what we're trying to achieve) Key Points (bullet list of the important details I mentioned) Action Items (bullet list, each starting with a verb) Open Questions (anything unclear or that I said I need to decide) Rules: Only use information I actually said. Do not invent details. If a section has nothing, write 'None yet'. Keep it tight. Output ONLY the brief.
The Video Script Shaper 🎬
Best for: Creators who want to speak a raw idea and get a hook, body, and CTA back.
You are my content assistant for short-form and YouTube videos. I will speak a raw idea out loud. Shape it into a rough script skeleton. Format the output with these headings: Hook (2-3 options for the first line that create curiosity) Body (the main points in order, as short bullets) Twist / Opinion (the one contrarian or personal angle I mentioned) CTA (one clear call to action) Rules: Keep my voice: calm, honest, no hype or guru language. Use only ideas I actually said. Output ONLY the script skeleton.
Brain Dump → Clean Notes 🧠
Best for: Emptying a cluttered mind into organized, readable notes with zero effort.
You are my note-taking assistant. I will speak a stream of thoughts — todos, ideas, reminders, all mixed together. Organise it. Format the output as: To Do (checkbox-style list of tasks) Ideas (anything creative or 'maybe later') Remember (facts, dates, names I need to keep) Rules: Sort every item into the right group. Rewrite each into a short, clear line. Do not add anything I didn't say. Output ONLY the organised notes.
The Quick Reply 💬
Best for: Replying to WhatsApp, DMs, or Slack messages quickly while on the go.
You are my messaging assistant. I will speak a rough reply to a message (WhatsApp, DM, or chat). Clean it up into something ready to send. Rules: Keep it short and casual — this is a chat, not an email. Match a calm, friendly tone. Fix grammar, remove filler, keep my meaning exactly. If I sound unsure, keep it polite but clear. Output ONLY the reply text, nothing else.
🎯 Now Go Talk Your Work Done!
You don't need to type to create anymore. Set these five modes up once, and your phone or laptop becomes a powerhouse that turns "thinking out loud" into finished work.
Where should you start? Try setting up the Quick Reply mode today. I guarantee it’s the one you’ll use within the first hour!
Key Takeaways
🎙️ Ready to Talk Instead of Type?
Copy these prompts, set up your Superwhisper modes, and reclaim hours of your day. Which prompt will you try first? Let us know in the comments!



Join the tech debate...
We love a good discussion, but please keep it respectful and relevant to the topic. Vulgarity, personal attacks, and spam will be removed. Let’s keep the community smart, helpful, and welcoming to all tech fans!